dissabte, 9 de novembre del 2013

One thing I want to do before I die

I want to do a lot of things before Idie, it's normal because I'm young and I haven't live enough, but the most important of all of these things is to go to Tomorrowland. It is the best music festival ever! The best DJ's from all over the world go there like Avicii, Nicky Romero, Nervo, David Guetta, Tiësto, etc.
This festival lasts four days and it's like a village with shops, restaurants, bungalowes, and a church to! One of the best things about Tomorrowland is the plane, this is for when tha party starts, you arrive inmediatly to the festival and go to your camping or bungalow.
It's party all day and all night it's perfect. My parents promissed me if I get in to the university, they will pay me tha travel for. I hope to be alive for it ang go with my best friends.


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada