diumenge, 1 de desembre del 2013

fashion

For me fashion is very important, since I was a child I used to dress well. My mum carry me shopping and let me choose what I wanted. She always says: you always must to look beautiful, because you don't know who are you going to meet today. It's true, I think fashion is a good way to make grow up your autoestime. I'm definetly a fashion victim, I love clothes, shoes, bags, make up... My favourite brands are Isabel Marant, Chanel, Ives Sant Lauren, Miu Miu, Louis Vuitton, Esthella McCartney, Manolo Blahnik, Christian Laboutin... Well I don't have favourite brands because every brand is special in one way or another.
I'm always dreaming with a job which involves fashion and things like that because is what I like it... Is a hard and competitive world but I hope to make my dreams come true and have lunch with Karl Lagerfelf hahahaha.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada