divendres, 17 d’octubre del 2014

My experience at Miley's concert.

I think you might know Miley Cyrus, the girl that interpreted Hannah Montana. Well, the last 13th  of June I went to her concert, it was totally a show. We went Esther, Mireia, Angelina and I, and we had a lot of fun. We went to Barcelona on the afternoone and we made a lot of Snap Chats. We were so fancy, we put our outfits on and our red lipstick and we enjoy the whole afternoon. We could listen to her sound check, we saw one of her dancers, we met a friend of us and we sang Miley's songs all the time.
When we were insidte the Palau St. Jordi we were so nervous. the guest artis was a Supermarché dj that made us dance a lot until she was at the stage. She came out from a slide with she sape of a tong and she started to sing SMS song. When she sang adore you and whreaking ball, she made a kiss cam. 
later, she made an acustic little stage when she sang Bob Dylan, Cold play, Dolly Parton ( Joline) and Lana del Rey (summertime sadnes), that was the best moment, I couldn't stop sing summertime sadness, I was crazy. Last song was Party in the USA, where there were a lot of fireworks. It was spectacular. I will never forget that experience. 

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada