diumenge, 9 de juny del 2013

Before I die

I want to do a lot of things before I die, but I think It might be impossible because there's no time and money. The 1st think I want to tho is a big party on the beach with all my friends,  loud music, white clothes and colors powder. Then I want to go to Lloret one week-end with my best friends and go to the discotech where is Dj Tiësto. After do this, I want to go to Cuba for say good bye and have a crazy party. I want to go to Miami for meet my cousins and my uncle and then trable to LA, California and New York for buy in the 5th avenue and have a breackfast at tiffany's and meet Sarah Jessica Parker. A thing that i want to do is trable to Hawaii and learn to do surf and meet the protaonists of Hawaii 5.0. I also want to meet the little preety liars girls and do an episode of the serie. After this i want to travel to Dubai and have a nice week-end in the Burj Al Arab, which is the most luxury hotel in the world. The next thing I want to do is go to Paris and visit the city and meet Christian Laboutin, who is one of the best shoes designer and buy a couple of his shoes and talk with him and then travel to London for meet Ana Wintour, the boss of Vogue magazine.  One of the things I want to do is go to madrid and meed Alaska and Mario and go shopping and go to the Manolo Blahnik's official shop and meet him. finaly I want to have some relax in Andorra at the Spa with my mom and then have a dinner with all my friends and family. There are a lot of things I want to do but everything is very expensive, so I think that I ask to much.



2 comentaris:

  1. hi, Marta!:)
    hope you keep on dreaming, even if you turn to more realistic ones in the future...
    As for now, all the best!

    ResponElimina