diumenge, 9 de juny del 2013

My pet: Nevat

My pet Nevat is like my brother, because I'm the only child. He's 10 years old, he is black but he has a white stain on his neck. My dog is an American Cocker mixed with Caniche. He is the love of my life, he is like my little brother. Nevat sleeps with me every nigt, next to me in my bed, but he always steals my blancket and my side on te bed, bit I like it because I can hugh him. When my dog came to my our house we were living in an Apartment  in Figueres, he has 1 month old, and he had a bad neck, but we carried him to the vet, untill today he is fine. We had to move to Castello because Nevat was always barking and we couldn't go for a walk with freedom. A lorry had knoked him over five years ago, I was very scared because I thought that he was dying, It was horrible I didn't sleep for a night, my dog had a pneumo-torax but he is ok now. we are very lucky. I love my dog.
Nevat

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada