diumenge, 9 de juny del 2013

My favourite film: Breackfast at Tiffany's

This is the best film ever! It's my favourite film, so I'm going to talk about it:
Holly Golghtly is a young girl who has moved to New York, she only goes with rich men and has crazy parties in her apartent. She only wants to marry for money not love, until she meets Paul Varjack, who was with a women older than him. Paul was fascined with Holly because she always had breackfast in front of Tiffany's. A very funny scene of the film was when Holly and Paul enter to Tiffany's and ask to buy something   with 10$ they only bought a thing t press the phone butons. When they arrive to the apartment, there was Holly's husband, who was looking for her. When she was returning to her village, Sr.Varjack went to find her. It was so beautyful, because it was raining, and I think It's the most beautyful moment in the cinema's History.
I love Audrey Hepburn because it was the best actrees in the world and an important Fashion Icon (my favourite fashion Icon).
I hope you can watch the film and enjoy it like me. :)

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada