dimecres, 3 de desembre del 2014

My dreamed job.

I love fashion and I really like to draw my own desings, I do it since I was 8. I started to draw my barbies with different clothes that I wanted to have for the and instead I'm growing up I still draw clothes. What I like the most to draw are wedding dresses and bridemaids dresses.
When I was a child I use to watch the news with my parents in the evening and I was always waiting for the final part before sports, where sometines showed catwalks. I was amazed and I always wanted to be there and watch it in live. In the morning, when I was alone before going to school, my parents where working and I had the TV for myself, that was great because everymorning in Cosmopolitan tv put a diferent designer catwalk and since that moment I get this hobby more seriously.
I know that is a very hard an competitive world, but I hope to study design and achieve this dream.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada