divendres, 4 de març del 2016

London.

What a beautiful city!!! What can I say about London? It is like my dreamed city: it has an Abercrombie store, boots, a lot of museums, the Hamley's toy store, Harrod's etc. I kinda imagine myself living there for a year. I have always thought about living abroad but in Dublin or Norway but I've seen that London is what I am looking for.  
I am in a point of my life that I don't know what I wnat to do with my life. Do I am capable to study in the university? Will I be good enough to estudy English? Honestly I don't know, I don't know if  I am good enought to do it, that's why I am considering to do a Gap year for the next year, to find what I want to do. I am not saying that I am definetely moving on to London, but it is a possibility. The only reason to stay here is my boyfriend, he lives in Barcelona and we are used to be appart but the university was the perfect excuse to see each other everyday. It is a difficult decition but I have time enough to think about it.
london, city, and Big Ben image






Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada