diumenge, 13 de març del 2016

News: Largest cruise ship ever.

  • At 124ft longer than the Eiffel Tower is tall – the new Harmony Of The Seas is the largest cruise ship ever to set sail
  • It's so vast it even houses scaled down version of New York’s Central Park complete with 10,587 plants and 52 trees
  • Across 18 decks, the ship, which cost over £800 million to build, has 16 restaurants, cafes and boutique shopping
  • Harmony Of The Seas also has a state of the art 1,380-seat theatre where guests can enjoy musicals such as Grease 
Opinion:
Who wouldn't like to travel on this cruise ship? It is amazing! It has a lot of devices, a wavy swimming pool, spa, bar, night club, a climing wall, and a lot of things! It is like a city.
I have never been in a cruiser but I'd like to. I'd be awesome to take the Harmony with some friends or my boyfriend. i am sure that once I go to this cruiser, I'll want to stay there forever because they have the most important  service for my well being: shops and boutiques. 
Seriously I think that the cosntruction of this ship is good due to it offers employment for a lot of people, since the capitan to the cleaning service.. I am very suportive of this infrastructures because of that, we are living a difficult time in which we are struggeling for paying bills and thanks to services like this the tax of employment grows.
I put the video below to blow your mind!!!


http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/article-3489643/Monster-deep-big-world-s-largest-cruise-ship-Guests-use-GPS-rooms-climb-aboard-ultimate-deck-tour.html





Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada