dijous, 26 de novembre del 2015

cosmetics for women and men. Where is the limit?

Wer are living in the visual time and images are the ones who talk about everything. We are surrounded by advertisments, videoclips, photos on instagram, twitter, facebook, tumblr, etc.
If we pay attention to tv ads, we can see that most of them are about cosmetics, which are showed up with young and skinny people. They show us how fantastic the product is, that the effects are incredible but, have you ever thought that they are just models? They are just payed to be in the advertisments, not to try the benefits of the cosmetic or the damages in some cases.
Sometimes watching that commercials you feel like: "Oh this must be nice!" "This is going to be incredible for my skyn or my body!" "this is going to be the perfect fundation to complet my make up" or maybe "If Kendall Jenner uses that, it will work with me!". 
I think we are completly wrong. We are so obsessed to look like the celebrities or models that we forget about ourselfs. Personally I believe that you have to look for the cosmetics that are good for you, not for anyone else. 
I'm sick and tired about looking for the perfect fundation because sometimes they dont allow my skyn to breath or something I am not a body milk or a face moinsture person, I bare wear products on skyn. I just wear deodorant which is the same as always sice I was a child and my Valentina perfume. Now that I am young I like to enjoy the skyn that I have untill wreankles show up and say: Hello baby, we are here and we won't stop growing up!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada