diumenge, 1 de novembre del 2015

Is Humor necessary?

Humor has been around us for as long as it has been humanity HAS been humanity, even monkeys laugh! In my opinion, laughter is a primary instinct, if something is funny, we laugh, isn’t it basic?We all know humorless people, we all know people who are always smiling and laughing, but I am sure that if you are alone in a crowded place, you will chose the 2nd: a good, hearty laugh relieves physical tension and stress, leaving your muscles relaxed for up to 45 minutes after.There are a lot of scientific research projects prove that laughter is necessary for our body for instance, it boosts our immune system but for me laughter is the best medicine.It increases my mood when I am ill. This summer I spent one week in the hospital and the best medicine were my family, friends and boyfriend’s company. They were always trying to make me laugh and I felt better when I laughed...  I wouldn’t have stayed strong without laughter.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada