dijous, 12 de maig del 2016

Formal letter

High Kensington street, 102
London
England, 17886
28th April, 2016
The President
Meet Factory
High Street 

Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing you to express my concern regarding the conditions of the animals in the meat industries and the way that they are killed.
I have seen a documentary that shows how animals are treated, they don't have enough space to move as they want as well as the fact that they are stressed before they are killed and they are subdued to an anti-stress treatment and lots of drugs like diathepan. Everything is very sad and it has made people like me consider to become vegetarian.
In view of the great distress, I would like to ask for a cgange and kive some more freedom to the animals ans dapace to allow them to go to the fields, eat and mingle with the other animals.
I am looking forward to your reply.
Yours faithfully,

Marta S.R

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada