diumenge, 8 de maig del 2016

Should I..?

School is finishing and soon we'll have our "graduation dinner + party" (FINALLY). We are all nervous because of selectivitat and having the grade to get into the college that we want but thre's one thing that have us super nervous, specially girls: What should I wear to graduation? I am planing to go to Barcelona and spend my wage there because I want to change my look. I want to cut the tips of my hair and have some balayage high lights.
I have alweis gone to the same hair dresser since I was 8 ( 10 years ago!!!) and I am not as happy as I could be because I think she's afraid of messing my hair but one of my favourite youtubers from Barcelona, Lizy P, has done a Video where shows where does she has her hair cut and all that stuff. The saloon is in Passeig de Gràcia and I have actually called because I need to book a date to go there and I wanted to go the same day of the graduation but unfurtunatelly we are going to do it the same day we finish Selectivitat so, I have to go before.
So I am going to do my best in everything these lasts 2 weeks and see what happens!! I can't bait to finish selectivitat and all that stuff!!!!!



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada